On the occasion of the presentation of the International Executive Program on Government & Corporate Affairs, it is our pleasure to invite you to the conference on
"Corporate & Government Affairs in EU-US relations"
In this event, we will hear the experiences of US and Spanish government public officials and US and Spanish companies executives discussing the way they work together in advancing their mutual interests in EU-US relations under an ethics and transparency framework.
- When: Thursday, April 23rd. 7pm
- Where: E-108, María de Molina 4, IE Business School, Madrid
- Deputy Chief of Mission of the U.S. Embassy in Madrid, Krishna R. Urs
- CEO of ICEX, Francisco Javier Garzon
- Head of Public Policy at Telefónica, Christoph Steck
- Head de Public Policy at Airbnb, Angel Mesado
7:00pm - 7:10pm Opening Remarks by Program’s Director David Córdova
7:10pm - 8:30pm Round Table moderated by Progam’s Director Elena Herrero-Beaumont
8:30pm - 9:00pm Spanish Wine & Networking
Don’t miss out the opportunity to attend this unique learning experience!